Door module, 230 V AC, RS485
The door module is one of the possible variants of door controls within an RS 485 module bus, which are managed via an ACS-8 access control terminal. The complete door peripheral is connected to the door module. Communication to the higher-level terminal is via an integrated RS 485 interface. The higher-level terminal contains the access control rights and makes the decisions.
With IQ MultiAccess (from V3), the door module can either manage a door with one or two readers, or two doors with one reader each.
The following components can be connected to the door module at the same time: - two clock/data readers - opening contact for 1 or 2 doors - door opener button for 1 or 2 doors - feedback contact for 1 or 2 doors - one sabotage contact - door relay for 1 or 2 doors - one alarm or a sabotage output
Wiegand readers can also be connected to the door module. Prerequisite IQMA from V.12.
- 2 Clock/Data Reader/Keyboard
- Opening contact for 1 or 2 doors
- Door opener for 1 or 2 doors
- Feedback contact for 1 or 2 doors
- 2 relays + semiconductor output programmable as door relay for 1 or 2 doors or programmable as alarm or sabotage output Additionally
- integrated mains/charging part
- Battery parking 1 x 018002.10 (2.0 Ah)
- Operating voltage range: 230 V AC -15% to +10%
- Current consumption at rest without ext. Consumer: 65 mA
- Operating temperature range: -5°C to +55°C
- Storage temperature range: -25°C to +70°C
- Umworld class according to VdS: II
- Housing: Plastic
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 250 x 210 x 100 mm
- Battery space: 1 x 018002.10 (2.0 Ah)
- Colour: grey-white, similar to RAL 9002
- Board with plastic housing
- incl. power supply with battery charging circuit