Intelligent heating with the Digital Thermostat underfloor heating switch program
The Digital Thermostat underfloor heating switch range is excellently suited as a room temperature controller for electric as well as water-carrying underfloor heating systems. For optimal temperature control of the room, the room thermostat has an internal sensor that measures the room temperature. If the temperature measured by the room thermostat is below the desired room temperature or set at the room thermostat, an automatic heating contact takes place. This digital thermostat underfloor heating switch program technology eliminates the need to install a floor sensor in water-carrying underfloor heating. However, if you want to measure a temperature value at a location other than the placement of the room thermostat, an external temperature sensor or floor sensor can still be attached to the Room Thermostat Touch for underfloor heating. For electric heating, the external floor sensor is absolutely necessary, as it acts as a heating limiter or as an overheating protection and thus contributes essential to the safety of electric heating systems and avoids overheating of the floor covering.
A room thermostat with a fine touchscreen user interface and continuous glass optics
The Digital Thermostat underfloor heating switch program can be operated manually without any hassle as well as with time heating programs. Thanks to the simple and clear usability, a personal daily or weekly heating program can be specified in just a few steps tailored to your temperature preferences. Various time windows can be used to set the desired room thermostat setpoints in the daily or weekly program. This enables extremely efficient and ecological heating, which ensures a noticeable reduction in energy costs. A pre-set factory program already provides a daily and weekly heating program for the new installation of the Room Thermostat Touch for underfloor heating, which can be easily adapted to your individual wishes. Due to the display size with the dimensions 55x55mm, the Digital Thermostat underfloor heating switch program can also be integrated into switch programs. For this purpose, the switch program used must have an inner frame size of 55x55mm. Depending on the switch program, further adjustments to the frame may be necessary so that the digital thermostat underfloor heating switch program can be fully integrated.
- Operating voltage: AC 230V
- Power Consumption: <0.5W (VA)
- Switching current: max. 16A for actuators closed without power or electric heating
- Temperature range: 1°C x 70°C
- Temperature sensor: Air sensor NTC
- Temperature setting in increments: ± 0.5°C
- Switching difference: adjustable 0.5°C - 2.5°C
- Display accuracy: 0.5°C
- Display: LCD Touch with backlight (dimmed after 5 seconds if no action)
- Backlight: adjustable (permanently on, dimmed, switch off)
- Data retention in the event of a power failure
- Dimensions Of housing: 82 x 82 x 52 mm Display: 55 x 55 x 10 mm
- Protection class: IP20, ABS+PC fire retardant
- Suitable for 55x55mm switch programs
- Individual weekly programme (5+2, 6+1, 7 days regulation)
- Mounting: flush-mounted can, horizontal or vertical fastening of 60mm
- Digital Thermostat Underfloor Heating Switch Program
- Mounting material
- external ground sensor (connect only for electric heating / easy to omit for actuators)
- German User Manual
The special functions of the Room Thermostat Touch
- a ground temperature limit. It enables the setting of a maximum floor heating value, especially for electric heating systems, and is absolutely necessary for electric heating systems.
- an anti-freeze protection function that does not allow the room temperature to fall below 5°C (adjustable).
- when connecting the room thermostat to an actuator to control underfloor heating, only 3 wires are required (L-phase, N - zero conductor and L1 - switching contact to the actuator). Contacts N and N1 are internally bridged and require only 1 line.
- Temperature calibration that compares the displayed actual value with the actual room temperature value and corrects it if necessary. In sensor mode, the room thermostat offers touch whether the room temperature control should only be done via the internal temperature sensor or via the external or both sensors.
Warning about the room thermostat
Electronic consumers may only be installed by suitably qualified specialists.