The SALUS KL06 control terminal strip is the ideal connection between room thermostats and actuators. Room thermostats and actuators can be connected in the simplest and most safe way and without tools.
Integrated LEDs inform you about the operating status at any time. The built-in fuse protects the SALUS control terminal strip from overvoltage and is easy to pull out and change if necessary.
The label field allows you to easily and clearly map the circles.
Depending on the incoming signal from the room controller, the control terminal strip can be used for heating or cooling operation.
A useful addition is the retrofittable pump logic module PL 06. This is sold separately and is not included in the scope of delivery. The potential free relay switches the pump individually according to your specifications.
- Toolless cable connection thanks to plug-in technology
- Up to 6 thermostats and 24 actuators can be connected
- Clear and unambiguous labeling of the terminals
- Train relief enclosed
- Control of functions by LEDs
- Label field for easy detection
- Suitable for DIN Rail rail or for fastening on the wall
- Retrofittable with pump logic module
- Suitable for heating/cooling operation
- Integrated overload protection
- SKU: 132100
- Operating voltage: 230V AC
- Switching voltage: 230V AC, 5A
- Dimensions H/W/L in mm: 64 x 86.5 x 304
- Fuse: T4 A H
- Maximum number of thermostats: 6
- Max number of actuators: 24
- Weight (without transformer): 210g
- Usable power cross-sections
- Flexible cable: 1.0 - 1.5 sqmm
- Massive cable: 0.5 - 1.5 sqmm
- Ambient temperature: 0°C - 50°C
- Storage temperature: -25°C - 60°C
- Relative humidity: max 95% non-condensing
- Protection class: ll
- Protection: IP 20
- CE Approval