Right of withdrawal for consumers
(Consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which cannot be attributed primarily to his commercial or self-employed professional activity.)
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods in the context of a single order and that they are delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods in the context of a single order and that they are delivered separately;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (ALM Controls, Zum Herrberg 33, 65520 Bad Camberg, phone number: 064349186172, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undisclosed and at the latest within the fourteen days from the date on which we received notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We may refuse the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must have the goods immediately and in any case at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract, to us to be returned or handed over. The deadline is met if you have goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days Submit.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or fore-lapse
The right of withdrawal expires in the case of a contract for the supply of digital content not on a physical medium if the trader has started to execute the contract after the consumer has
1. has expressly agreed that the entrepreneur will begin the execution of the contract before the expiry of the withdrawal period and
2. has confirmed his knowledge that he loses his right of withdrawal by his consent at the beginning of the execution of the contract.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To ALM Controls, Zum Herrberg 33, 65520 Bad Camberg, Fax number: 064349186173, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org :
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Inaccurate deletion