Intelligent heating with the Digital Thermostat underfloor heating switch range
The Digital Thermostat underfloor heating switch program is ideal as a room temperature controller for electric and water-bearing underfloor heating. For optimal temperature control of the room, the room thermostat has an internal sensor that measures the room temperature. If the temperature measured by the room thermostat is below the desired room temperature or set on the room thermostat, an automatic heating contact takes place. This Digital Thermostat underfloor heating switch range technology eliminates the need to install a floor sensor for water-bearing underfloor heating. However, if you want to measure a temperature value at a different location than the placement of the room thermostat, an external temperature sensor or floor sensor can still be attached to the room thermostat Touch for underfloor heating. For electric heaters, the external floor sensor is absolutely necessary, as it acts as a heating limiter or overheating protection and thus contributes essentially to the safety of electric heaters and prevents overheating of the foot covering.
A room thermostat with elegant touchscreen user interface and continuous glass optics
The Digital Thermostat underfloor heating switch program can be operated manually as well as with temporal heating programs. Thanks to the simple and clear operability, a personal daily or weekly heating program tailored to your temperature preferences can be specified in just a few steps. Different time windows can be used to determine the desired room thermostat setpoints in the daily or weekly program. This enables extremely efficient and ecological heating, which ensures a noticeable reduction in energy costs. A preset factory program already specifies a daily and weekly heating program when installing the room thermostat Touch for underfloor heating, which can be easily adapted to your individual wishes. Due to the display size with the dimensions 55x55mm, the Digital Thermostat underfloor heating switch program can also be integrated into switch programs. For this purpose, the switch program used must have an inner frame size of 55x55mm. Depending on the switch program, further adjustments to the frame may be necessary so that the Digital Thermostat underfloor heating switch program can be fully integrated.
- Working voltage: AC 230V
- Power consumption: <0.5W (VA)
- Switching current: max. 16A for actuators normally closed or electric heater
- Temperature range: 1°C ~ 70°C
- Temperature sensor: Air sensor NTC
- Temperature adjustment in steps: ± 0.5°C
- Switching difference: adjustable 0.5°C - 2.5°C
- Display accuracy: 0.5°C
- Display: LCD touch with backlight (dimmed after 5 seconds if no action)
- Backlight: adjustable (permanently on, dimmed, off)
- Data retention in case of power failure / 24h power reserve
- Housing dimensions: 82 x 82 x 52 mm Display: 56.1 x 56.1 x 10 mm
- Protection class: IP20, ABS+PC fire retardant
- Use in the switch program (Frame opening must be larger than 56.1mm x 56.1mm)
- Individual weekly program (5+2, 6+1, 7 days regulation)
- Mounting: flush-mounted box, horizontal or vertical mounting Ø 60mm
Scope of delivery:
- Digital thermostat underfloor heating switch program
- Mounting material
- external ground sensor (can only be connected with electric heater / simply omit with actuators)
- German user manual
The special functions of the room thermostat Touch
- a soil temperature limit. It allows, especially for electric heaters, the determination of a maximum floor calorific value and is absolutely necessary for electric heaters.
- an antifreeze function, which does not allow the room temperature to fall below 5°C (adjustable).
- when connecting the room thermostat to an actuator to control underfloor heating, only 3 wires are required (L- phase, N - neutral conductor and L1 - switching contact to the actuator). Contacts N and N1 are internally bridged and require only 1 line.
- Temperature calibration, which compares the displayed actual value with the actual room temperature value and corrects it if necessary. In sensor mode, the room thermostat touch offers whether the room temperature should be controlled only via the internal temperature sensor or via the external or both sensors.
Room thermostat warning
Electronic consumers may only be installed by suitably qualified personnel.