Digital Thermostat X1
Design meets function
Due to our many years of experience in the field of single room control, our further multifunctional digital thermostat for underfloor heating with many functions was created. During the development of the room controller, great emphasis was placed on design as well as useful functions. Software development in-house could offer corresponding flexibility. The room controller X1 is used for temperature and humidity detection as well as for controlling the room temperature in the individual room control. The operating functions can be flexibly defined and used according to the room requirements. The clear TFT colour display enables intuitive operation and creation of a daily programme. Many other functions as well as various parameters leave no wishes unfulfilled.
- Measures: Temperature and humidity
- Operating voltage: 100..240VAC
- Power Consumption: <2W (VA)
- Measuring range Temperature: 0..40°C
- Measuring range Humidity: 0..100% rH without condensation
- Switching current: potential-free, max. 10A for actuators closed without power or electric heating
- Sensor: Sensirion SHT30 digital sensor for detecting temperature and humidity
- Ambient temperature: 0...55°C
- Temperature setting in increments: ± 0.1°C
- Switching difference: adjustable 0.3°. 5°C or PI control
- Display accuracy: 0.1°C interpolated and averaged
- clear colour display: 3.5" TFT 320x240 pixels
- Data retention in the event of a power failure
- Dimensions of housing: 100 x 86 x 39mm, colour display: 70 x 53 mm
- Protection class: IP20
- Digital thermostat cannot be integrated into switch programs
- Individual day/weekly program adjustable for every day of the week
- Mounting in UP-dose: horizontal or vertical fastening of 60mm
- Firmware: updateable via micro-USB
TFT colour display & user interface
The device has a 3.5" large and clear TFT color display with a capacitive touchscreen. Already in the design great importance was placed on intuitive operation via touch control. The display is design-oriented and clearly designed and the measured room temperature as well as the set set set value can be determined at a glance. The display shows the date, time, status symbols, actual value temperature, actual value humidity and setvalue temperature with time specification.
|The overview shown provides a graphical representation of the weekly program. The time intervals marked here reflect the comfort mode. Comfort mode is a setpoint target above 20°C. The unmarked range is to be understood as ECO mode and the setpoint target in this range is below 20°C. The day of the week marked at this point reflects the current day, based on the date you set. Change of the setpoint parameters can be carried out by pressing on "Change".
|The absence program offers the possibility to plan a longer absence (e..B. vacation) and to set an explicit target value for this period. Weekly program settings are retained, but do not apply during the absence period. After the set period of time, the thermostat returns to regular operation. When entering the Absence program, parameters are suggested depending on the currently set date and can be changed as required.
|At this point, the time, date and automatic changeover of the summer/winter time can be set. To change a parameter, it is sufficient to select it and adjust it by means of the arrow keys. In preparation for the abolition of summer/winter time within the European Union, the automatic summer/winter time switchover is disabled at the factory, but can be switched back to "AUTO" if necessary.
- Multilanguage: 6 languages - English, German, French, Spanish, Russian or Italian
- Offset: Calibration of temperature and humidity
- Switching differential: Control how and when your heating should react to temperature changes
- Control: 2-point control or PI control (PI parameter adjustable for your own needs)
- Frost protection: To avoid condensation of condensation in uninhabited objects
- Theme: Free color selection for the theme/background as well as setting for the behavior of the backlight
|In the color scheme, the color representation of the theme as well as the background can be changed as desired. To do this, first select the theme or background and select the desired hue based on the standard colors or the lower sliders. The lower sliders offer the possibility of a black/white tone or a hue. The color values preset by the factory are Background: Brown and Theme: Yellow/Orange
|Display From time window - To avoid disturbing light sources during sleep times, the display can be switched off within the given time frame.
Dimming time – the dimming time determines how many seconds the backlight should be dimmed, unless buttons are pressed.
Sensitivity – determine the luminosity of the backlight when the display is actively actuated or the passive value.
- Large 3.5" TFT color display with capacitive touch display
- design-oriented and clear display
- Display of all relevant parameters at a glance
- Temperature measurement and humidity measurement using Sensirion sensors
- programmable weekly program with up to 6 time intervals for each single day of the week
- Absence program
- Summer/Winter Time
- Multilanguage (English, German, French, Spanish, Russian or Italian)
- 2-point control or PI control
- Free color selection for background and theme
- full control over backlighting
- Data retention in case of power failure up to 48 hours
- Heating/cooling, switching difference, sensor calibration, frost protection, display off at night, etc.
- Firmware updateable via micro-USB
- Digital Thermostat X1
- Data sheet (see TAB download)
- Mounting screws
- User manual (online only, see TAB download)
- Firmware Update Instructions (online only, see TAB Download)
Warning about the room thermostat
Electronic consumers may only be installed by suitably qualified specialists.