Description Digital Thermostat
The digital thermostat in gold yellow is attractive in its attractive design and offers enormous advantages for controlling room temperature. It is intended for connection to a flush-mounted socket and functions as an electronic two-point controller for underfloor heating. In combination with a water-carrying underfloor heating, the user controls the room temperature with the Gold Yellow thermostat and has the option to enter his personal feel-good temperature in the digital thermostat as well as the control at a weekly pace.
The function of the digital thermostat in gold
With an integrated sensor, the digital thermostat measures the room temperature and reacts as soon as the user's input is below and the room heat is below the desired temperature. Here, the thermostat Gold sends a signal to the heating contact and ensures that the heating system is started. This automatically switches off again, the desired temperature has been reached. The digital thermostat works automatically and is specifically geared to the user's input in the signal output to the heating circuit. The LCD display is clearly designed and provided with manually switchable lighting. This is activated by the user by operating the buttons of the digital thermostat. The backlight allows the room temperature to be read at any time and it is possible to choose the space for the digital thermostat even in a dark or difficult-to-reach place. Since the lighting is only switched on at the user's request, the thermostat anthracite does not disturb the atmosphere in the room and convinces on top of that with a marginal and very economical power consumption. In combination with the automatic control of the heating system, you can still save electricity and get a big advantage in cost control for your heating with the digital thermostat.
Features Digital Thermostat
- Easy installation and operation
- Individual weekly programme
- Display of room temperature, time, day of the week and daily program
- LCD display with green backlight (lights only at the touch of a button)
- Suitable for water-conducting underfloor heating with actuator closed without power or open without power
- 4 time intervals can be programmed on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays each
- Key lock/ parental control
Technical data Digital Thermostat
- Operating voltage: AC 230V
- Power Consumption: 1W (VA)
- Switching current: max. 3A for actuators closed without power or open without power
- Temperature sensor: NTC - sensor internal
- Temperature adjustable in: 1.0°C increments
- Measuring accuracy: 0.1°C
- Setting range: +5°C x +45°C
- Switching hysteresis: optimized to 0/-1°C for more accurate control (Default was 0/- 2°C)
- Protection: IP20
- Antifreeze function: Existing
- Parental Controls: Existing
- Type Thermostat: Electronic
- Dimensions: 86 x 86 x 45(mm)
- Mounting in standard UP-can of 60mm
- Digital thermostat for water-carrying underfloor heating in gold yellow
- Mounting material
- User manual in German and English
Automated operation and manual adjustment
Even if the digital thermostat automatically regulates the room temperature and does not require any further settings based on personal needs after configuration, the room temperature can optionally also be controlled manually. The digital thermostat is suitable for the automated operation of the heating system, as well as for manual adjustment in case of special requests. If a manual change is made to the setting, it does not affect the setting of the digital thermostat to the daily or weekly rhythm. It only applies to the time that the user specifies and works independently of the stored programming in continuous operation. The thermostat is suitable for powerless closed and powerless open control of the heating system. If a visit comes and finds your own feel-good temperature in the house too cold or too warm, the user can change the setting within a short time and with a few simple steps. The simple operation leaves out a longer engagement with the thermostat and helps to ensure that even inexperienced users can easily adjust the temperature and program the digital thermostat according to their wishes.
Electronic consumers and their accessories may only be installed by suitably qualified personnel.