Pump logic module PL06 with pump protection function and adjustable follow-up time.
The SALUS pump logic module PL06 is the ideal addition to your SALUS control terminal strip KL06. This allows you to individually control a pump or other electrical equipment.
The assembly is quick and easy:
On the right side of the KL06 control clamping strip loosen the 2 screws, install the pump logic module PL06 and reattach both with the 2 screws.
The SALUS pump logic module PL06 has an integrated pump protection function. By automatically switching on the pump once a day for 5 minutes, the pump is effectively prevented from clamping during longer downtimes.
The follow-up time is adjustable by means of jumpers from 0 to 15 minutes in 5 minute steps.
By positioning the jumpers appropriately, you can decide which thermostats to switch the pump. Whether all thermostats or just one type of thermostat: you have the choice.
- Switches a pump individually according to your specifications
- Potential-free relay
- Adjustable follow-up time
- Pump protection function
- Name: Pump logic module PL06
- Operating voltage: 230V AC 50Hz
- Switching current: max. 5A
- Switching contact: potential-free contact
- Cable cross-section flexible cable: 1.0 - 1.5mm2
- Cable cross-section solid cable: 0.5 - 1.5mm2
- Ambient temperature: 0°C - 50°C
- Storage temperature: -25°C - 60°C
- Width: 60mm
- Depth: 20mm
- Height: 80mm