Network controller for the door intercom
The NETWORK controller VTNC3000A allows a maximum of 4 devices to be connected via a 2-wire connection and offers IP functions over the network connection. This turns the door intercom into a full-fledged IP intercom. The network controller supplies all connected 2-wire components with power and data signals. The data signals are converted and made available via the network connection for control via web or app.
- Power supply: 24V DC
- Power consumption: max. 30W at 4 channels under full load
- Ambient temperature: -10°C +55°C at less than 90% humidity
- Connections: RJ45, 4 groups for 2-wire devices
- Dimensions: 108mm x 108mm x 64mm
- Weight: 0.3kg
- Type of assembly: surface mounting or DIN rail assembly
Network controller is the central control of the door intercom and offers versatile connection options. The following configurations can be created in maximum execution:
- 1 x outdoor unit + 3 x indoor units + 1 x network controller
- 2 x outdoor units + 2 x indoor units + 1 x network controller
- 3 x outdoor units + 1 x indoor unit + 1 x network controller
The configurations shown above form the maximum possible occupancy of the door intercom. For a single-family house, the configuration 1 x outdoor unit + 1 x indoor unit + 1 x network controller can be used.
Electronic consumers may only be installed by suitably qualified specialists.
Sale only to traders.