You have put a Dahua device in an unusable condition and can't get it to run anymore?
Then you've come to the right place! We offer you a Dahua Recovery Repair Service. You only pay if the device has been restored to a working state. This service does not apply to devices that have been tampered with/changed on the hardware side.
Recovery Repair Service applies to the following models:
- Dahua VTO2000A, VTO2000A-2
- Dahua VTO1210, VTO1220
- Dahua VTO6000C, VTO6100C, VTO6110B, VTO6210B
- Dahua VTO2111D, VTO2101E, VTO3211D
- Dahua VTOX20XF, VTOX22XD
- Dahua VTH151X-VTH2221A, VTH1560X, VTH1550CHX, VTH1510CH, VTH1660CH
- Dahua VTH2421CH, VTH5421CH, VTH1550CH-S2, VTH1560B-S
- Dahua VTH52X1D, VTH5222CH
- Dahua VTH2421FB, VTH5441G, VTH2421FB, VTH2421FW, VTH5221D-S2, VTH5421E, VTH5341G
If your Dahua device is not included, you can request in advance by email.
Procedure for the operation
- You describe the error symptom as accurately as possible by email
- After reviewing the error description, you will receive a feedback regarding the prospect of repair
- You send the device to us. Sending costs are to be borne by you
- After receiving and checking the device, you will receive a feedback on the status of the
- If the result is positive, buy the Dahua Repair Recovery Service
- If the result is negative, you will not have any additional costs
- The goods will be returned to you regardless of the result. We cover the return costs.
The Repair Recovery Service assumes no liability or warranty, as there is no guarantee that a device can be revived. Typically, the device must be opened because hardware-related checks must be performed. Please note the possible loss of warranty by opening the device. You only pay if the device has been restored to a working state and has been checked for correct function.
A legal right of withdrawal of the recovery repair service is excluded.