You have brought a Dahua device into an unusable state and can no longer get it to work?
Then you've come to the right place! We offer you a Dahua Recovery Repair Service. You only pay if the device could be brought back to a functional state. This service does not apply to devices on which hardware manipulations/changes have been carried out. The price is per device.
Recovery Repair Service applies to the following models:
- Dahua VTO2000A, VTO2000A-2
- Dahua VTO1210, VTO1220
- Dahua VTO6000C, VTO6100C, VTO6110B, VTO6210B
- Dahua VTO2111D, VTO2101E, VTO3211D
- Dahua VTOX20XF, VTOX22XD
- Dahua VTH151X-VTH2221A, VTH1560X, VTH1550CHX, VTH1510CH, VTH1660CH
- Dahua VTH2421CH, VTH5421CH, VTH1550CH-S2, VTH1560B-S
- Dahua VTH2421FB, VTH5441G, VTH2421FB, VTH2421FW, VTH5221D-S2, VTH5421E, VTH5341G
If your Dahua device is not included, you can request in advance by email.
Procedure for the process
- You describe the error symptom as accurately as possible by email
- After reviewing the error description, you will receive feedback regarding the prospect of repair
- You send the device to us. The shipping costs are to be borne by you
- After receiving and checking the device, you will receive feedback on the status within 72 hours
- If the result is positive, buy Dahua Repair Recovery Service
- If the result is negative, you have no further costs
- The goods will be returned to you regardless of the result. We will cover the return costs.
The Repair Recovery Service assumes no liability or warranty, as there is no guarantee that a device can be revived. As a rule, the device must be opened, as hardware-related tests must be carried out. Please note the possible loss of warranty by opening the device. You only pay if the device has been restored to a functional state and has been checked for correct functioning.
A statutory right of revocation of the recovery repair service is excluded.